Entertainment and Food
Art on display: in tents, on stage, by the beach
Looking to enjoy some live music and theatre, grab a bite to eat or get in touch with your artistic side? Just follow your nose, or your ears—since the food is located adjacent to the live performance area stage, demonstration tents and family art activities area.
2018 Live music
Saturday, June 23
10:30 Color blind Johnson
12:00 Jordynn Johnsru
1:30 Jacob Mahon
2:30 Aimee Tischer
4:00 Camille Marsten
Sunday, June 24
10:30 Four Mile Portage
1:30. Dan the monkey man
3:00. Keith Secola & Tracy Bone
Food trucks and finds:
- Schweiby’s; American Fare such as burgers, fries and brats.
- Saigon Cafe; selling your favorite egg rolls and fried rice to name a few.
- Auntie Makes Gluten Free Fair food; missing out on corn dogs, cheese curds and funnel cakes because you can’t eat gluten then definitely come on down and indulge!
- Mario’s Greek Food; chicken beef or veggie pita pockets with lots of good sauce.
- Cappy’s Kettle Corn; this one needs no explanation
- Sip of Class; hot or iced coffee drinks and treats.
• Free family make-and-take art area where visitors can delve into the fun.
• Artist demos offer a closer look at forming hot glass, painting, and other processes.
Attention performing artists:
If you would like to be considered to perform on stage or as a roving musician at the Park Point Art Fair in the future, please email Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org